Press "Enter" to skip to content

‘I’m In To Win’: Dr. Oz Responds To Report Of TV Show Talks

Pennsylvania Republican U.S. Senate candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz blasted fellow Republican candidate Dave McCormick over claims the former television personality would soon be returning in a new show, calling the reports “fake news.”

Oz responded to the developments in a series of Twitter posts on Tuesday following widespread reports of an alleged deal for a new television program.

“McCormick and his team only have one play when the truth is exposed. Today I outlined how Dishonest Dave McCormick ripped off Pennsylvania taxpayers for half a billion dollars. He’s failed PA before and can’t be trusted,” Oz claimed on Twitter.

In another post, Oz said former President Donald Trump called out the “BS” by McCormick’s team in the past.

Oz followed by referring to the report as, “Fake news being pushed by Dishonest Dave and his team.”

In a later post regarding the accusations, Oz made his view clear that he was in the race “to win.”

“I’m in. I’m in to win. And my failing RINO opponent Dave McCormick is lying about me leaving the race after being exposed by Philly Inquirer,” he tweeted.

Oz’s linked a Philadelphia Inquirer article that claimed some of the donors helping McCormick to attack him are past donors of liberal Democrats, including Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

“But of the seven known donors, at least four gave to Clinton’s presidential bid and a fifth made a $100,200 donation to the Democratic National Committee weeks before the 2016 election,” the Inquirer report stated.

“Honor Pennsylvania donors have also given to high-profile Democrats such as Sens. Cory Booker of New Jersey and Ron Wyden of Oregon, and are now writing $50,000 or $100,000 checks to the pro-McCormick group hammering Oz for being soft on abortion and gun laws,” it added.

The Daily Wire previously reported on the claim that Oz could be considering a move back to television:

Dr. Mehmet Oz, a U.S. Senate candidate in Pennsylvania, is reportedly in talks to return to television if he does not win the Republican Party nomination for the seat. The news comes as another GOP candidate has surged to the top of the polls.

“He is only 61-years-old and isn’t ready to retire if he doesn’t go to Washington DC,” sources told Radar, the same publication that broke the Jeff Zucker scandal at CNN. “No one wants to admit defeat, but he isn’t a stupid man. He knows his campaign is on life support. Like any good doctor, he is already looking for alternatives to keep his career alive if he doesn’t win. Fortunately for him, his appearances on Fox News and Newsmax have impressed the bosses. There is no doubt that he is a very gifted communicator on TV. Which is why there has already been talk about him becoming a primetime opinion host.”

An insider told the publication that if Oz loses that “we have not heard the last of Dr. Oz,” which comes as recent polling shows that former hedge fund CEO David McCormick, backed by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), has blown past Oz in the primary.

The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. Get inside access to The Daily Wire by becoming a member.

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *