Kylie Jenner of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” revealed the birth of her second child with Travis Scott on Sunday in a mysterious Instagram post noting the birth of baby two taking place on “2/2/22.”
The black and white photo of Jenner’s hand holding the hand of her newborn appeared Sunday night on Instagram to much celebration from fans.
Kylie Jenner's new baby is born pic.twitter.com/j4q2DdjedX
— VIEW$ (@viewsxpic) February 7, 2022
The child is the second for the couple, arriving just days after the fourth birthday of their daughter Stormi Webster.
“As 2022 is approaching i’ve been reflecting on this last year and the blessings that it brought but also the many heartaches it held,” Jenner wrote alongside a photo of her baby bump on New Year’s Eve.
“I will never forget this year and all the significant changes it made to my life. I pray this new year is filled with a lot of love for all of you and i hope everyone stays safe and healthy during this time,” she added.
Jenner announced the anticipated arrival of her second child in a September video.
“Stormi! We’re going to have a baby,” Kris Jenner said in the video after opening an envelope of . “This is one of the happiest days of my life.”
The gender and name of the new child have yet to be revealed, however, the blue heart in the post indicates the child is likely a boy.
The mysterious photo builds upon the secretive first pregnancy for the couple. In 2018, Jenner’s pregnancy was kept private, only announcing her daughter with Scott after the birth.
“I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way I knew how. There was no gotcha moment, no big paid reveal I had planned,” Jenner wrote at the time on Instagram.
“I knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion so I chose to do it this way for my little life and our happiness,” she added.
Scott was criticized last year over the deaths of 10 people, including a nine-year-old boy, during a concert in November. The rapper denied responsibility for the deaths during a December interview with radio host Charlemagne Tha God. The Daily Wire previously reported:
The rapper, who is facing more than 300 lawsuits that could cost billions, said he didn’t know how severe the situation was at his November 5 Astroworld music festival until minutes before giving a press conference about it. Once he learned the details, he said he was shocked.
“Even at that moment, you’re kind of just like: ‘Wait, what?’ … People pass out, things happen at concerts, but something like that…” he trailed off.
When Charlemagne pressed him about eyewitness accounts that he ignored calls for help, Scott responded that the special effects, including the pyrotechnics, made it impossible for him to accurately judge the danger. “I’m that artist, too, like – any time you can hear something like that, you want to stop the show,” he said. “You want to make sure fans get the proper attention they need. Any time I could see anything like that, I did. I stopped it a couple of times to just make sure everybody was OK. And I really just go off the fans’ energy as a collective — call and response. I just didn’t hear that.” He later added, “You can only help what you can see, you know what I mean? And then whatever you’re told … whenever somebody tell you to stop, you just stop.”
The Daily Wire is one of America’s fastest-growing conservative media companies and counter-cultural outlets for news, opinion, and entertainment. Get inside access to The Daily Wire by becoming a member.